Block Ladder Construction Wire Mesh
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.2 US $0.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||50PCS/Bundle 1000PCS/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HX2-1
- Hole Shape: Ladder and Truss
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Masonry Reinforcement Mesh
- Type: Welded Mesh
- Condition: New
- Trademark: 1+1
- Origin: China
- Material: Low-Carbon Iron Wire
- Mesh Size: 5cm-30cm
- Weave Technique: Welding
- Color: White
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Size: Width 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm ,25cm.
- Specification: 2 " 4" 6" 8" 10" 12" x10′
Block truss mesh, Ladder Mesh Reinforcement, Masonry reinforcement mesh, block welded wire mesh, block ladder mesh
It is widely used in the building construction area, normally used in the wall reinforcement.
There are several kinds are available:
1. Welded after hot dipped galvanized
2. Welded after electro galvanized
3. Welded before electro galvanized
4. Welded before hot dipped galvanized
We can produce around 5000 pieces per day, with best quality zinc coating - around 400GSM for welded after hot dipped galvanized type.
Packing: Every 20 pieces per carton box, one 40 feet container can loading around 22, 000 pieces ( 1100 boxes), more photos about the products and the packing is Available.
Size details: Normally 3 meters long, the space distance is 40cm, and with different Width 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm, 25cm.
2 " 4" 6" 8" 10" 12" x10'
20 pieces/carton box
Block work wire mesh/Truss Mesh Reinforcement
Stainless steel wire. Galvanized iron wire and black annealed wire
|1. Wire diameter: 9 gauge.|
2. Width: 2", 4", 6". 8", 10"
3. Length: 3.05 meters
4. Delivery port: Xingang Tianjin
5. Payment terms: T/T or L/C.
6. Delivery time: 25 days/container
Stainless steel, Hot-dipped galvanized, Electro galvanized.
Joint reinforcement has long proven to be necessary for superior
performance of masonry wall construction, as it offers the following benefits:
1. Reinforces a variety of masonry walls
2. Greatly reduces cracking that can arise from thermal stresses
3. Enhances resistance to water penetration, as cracks are controlled
4. Increases lateral flexural strength
5. Bonds masonry at intersecting walls and corners
6. Increases performance of masonry walls under various stresses