Construction Frame Wall Tie
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.4 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: HX10
- Size: Any
- Specification: Any size
- HS Code: 7326199000
- Type: Fasteners
- Trademark: 1+1
- Origin: China
Seismic Wall Ties
A range of ties available in galvanised steel or stainless steel for restraining masonry to new or existing structures and for building in non-structural elements such as frames.
Frame cramp, Housing wall ties(stainless steel), Wall tie(304 or 316)/Housing wall tie, Wall tie(304 or 316), avity Wall Ties, Butterfly wall ties, Double triangle wire wall ties, housing wall ties:
1. Materials: Galvanized stainless steel wire(304 or 316), others.
2. Diameter: 2mm--6mm, according to your requirement.
3. Packaging: 100PCS/bundle, 500PCS/case.
4. Delivery time: 25 days.
5. Delivery Port: Xingang Tianjin.
6. Applications: Wall ties are used in cavity walls to hold the two walls together, without wall ties the two walls can bulge or bow. In older properties steel wall ties were used which rusted and corroded away due to the moisture and condensation in the cavity. Stainless steel wall ties or sometimes galvanised steel wall ties are used, which are far better as they do not rust. Often in older properties the wall ties will need replacing as the old ones have rusted away, there are companies which specialise in this and should give a ten year guarantee or perhaps longer. Full structural surveys often pick up corroded wall ties, normally a hole is drilled into the cavity and a camera is used to survey the cavity. Work like this needs doing or it can effect your mortgage decision. Sometimes pieces of slate were used to tie the two structures together but new building regulations have deemed this unsuitable.
7. We can produce all types of cavity wall ties according to your samples or drawings.